Posted on | April 15, 2013 | 6 Comments
“The new range of Mixed Mixage ephemera papers, texture plates and dies are so perfect with the hobnail bezels Susan Lenart Kazmer™ created for the Line with Spellbinders,” says ICE Resin Creative Team Member Jen Crossley.
“Stand back girls!
“I have used some bling down in the small oval bezel.
“Inspiration comes in many forms. This word was in the ephemera papers: “Ornaments” and the colors.
“I added a found ginger bread colored bar and added an old sequin I found in New York last year.I added the rose beads which are a gem stone (Yes, I know, metal rose colors, but metal rose colors how I love thee.)
Supplies and Tools
Susan Lenart Kazmer™ for Spellbinders® Media Mixáge™ Hobnail Ovals One Bezels – Bronze MB1-001, medium and small
Susan Lenart Kazmer™ for Spellbinders® Media Mixáge™Ephemera Papers – MP1-001, MP1-002
Rose Rhinestone Chain
2 Metal Rose Charms
Necklace Chain with Clasp
E6000 Craft Glue
Craft Cup and Stir Stick
Spellbinders® Artisan X-plorer™ Machine – MMM-001
Spellbinders® Media Mixáge™ Ovals One Dies – MD1-001, medium and small
- Attach the large bezel to the smaller one by gluing a thin strip of metal (Other ways: You could use your drill and a metal fiber to make a cold connection or carefully use a dab of ICE Resin as a fixative where the hobnails meet.)
- Use the dies in the Artisan X-plorer to cut the desired image from the ephemera paper to fit the bezels, and then place the papers in the bezels.
- Mix ICE Resin per manufacturer instructions and pour into bezels* until they dome. Allow 6 to 12 hours to dry.
- Glue crystal charm to top of the the bigger hobnail bezel and the rhinestones to the top of the smaller one. *Alternately you could have placed the crystal and the rhinestones into the bezel and then pour in the resin. Becasue ICE Resin is crystal clear the gems keep their sparkle.
- Attach rose charms to each side of the bigger bezel.
- Cut necklace chain in half and attach to each side of the bezel as well.
The Spellbinders® Media Mixáge™ Line is licensed and designed by Susan Lenart Kazmer™ is also available at JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores.